Tuesday, November 21, 2006



Jane:

I'm in a really emo mood today. Emo as in don't-try-becuse-you-won't-get-past-me-emo. I'm 2 days away from my Diploma and the more i hear the bittersweet sound of the violin, the more emo i get. Not to mention my mother wants all fringe up. So no more emo fringe.

Sad isn't it. The other day we were at kinokuniya and i saw this magazone with Phantasmagoria at the front. So of course i can't just pay for it (even if i did have sufficient cash, which i didn't, ) and expect my mother not to notice it. So I told mother that my friend wanted it.

Well, to be more precise, Kyrielle. The girl that lives in my head doesn't know about money, so obviously...well Kyrielle IS a friend. Unlike Kai who has muffins, punks and bunnies residing in her head, I've only got Kyrielle. So Kyrielle shall get what she desires.

And once again, I'm all alone.

1 comment:

Keita Cheryl said...

omgwtfshk ANTTTTTTTTHEEA. you're being totally 100% emooooooooo, how was diploma exam because i want to take diploma piano too just so that i have an excuse to buy pretty dresses and look like a princess for a day.

i have an imaginary friend too, her name's telarnya and she's got pointy ears.