Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CRAPPP.

Yes, I am feeling like crap. I've been so crappy, I haven't been focusing on my art, my idea's going down the drain.

Of course, one might argue that I'm being a total idiot (can't use much foul language--mother's office com) by blaming it on my mindset, and that I'm adopting the wrong attitude to doing stuff.

You know what? You're right.
Haha. Anthea admit she's wrong without a fight? Yeah. I'm too tired. Lately my heart isn't in school. I've been flunking my biology (seriously). I don't know why I cried in class. After all, I hardly studied. And I hate studying about plants and respiration and smoking so well, MENTAL BLOCKKK.

But yes. I cried. Admittedly, that was a stupid thing to do.




And, admittedly, I HAVE been fooling around too much.




Maybe it might've been better if Sophie joined the oratorical competition. She might have gotten third and beaten THAT girl. (this, is a time for careful language.) And I feel sad for Debbie. God knows why, it's her problem, I'm not in her school, but I really wanna be there with her and, perhaps give her a rose saying happy belated valentine's. I feel bad, I got 2 roses. Actually 3 but one was Tsu's. Didn't want it so I had to carry the freakin' BIG bloom along with my smaller ones. That girl really admires Tsu, gave her the honkin big bloom. Haha.I felt like an idiot, and since I used my bottle to house the 3 roses I had no water to drink despite my cold.




Listening to music didn't make me feel better. (maybe because it was iron maiden. haha. they sound a little boring.)




Neither did playing music. (remember the days when I cooped myself up in school to escape from violin? those days are over.) I couldn't even think of anything to play on my lovely piano. How sad.




And then there's what I'm writing now, the first post in 2 months. I'm preparing for eoy cosplay, I'm not doing well in art and science, and, phew. My life is a mess. I lost my wallet in the bus last Friday, and someone called me later saying it was in a honken' VCD SHOPPE. IN HOUGANG AVE 4. That's 1 avenue away from where I lost my wallet. So sonehow we got it back. Then the next day I went to taka to check on category freaks 3 (decided not to continue the series---too graphic. dude, it's M18. Do I look 18? Either that or a really blind salesgirl, who thinks Tsu and I are both 18+.) Bought CURE, january I think, instead. Happy cause AN CAFE was on the cover (and I like ALL 4 of them, Miku, Teruki, KANNON (is love) <3 even bou. bishie fun. dress up.>

An Cafe are: (L to R) TERUKI (i think that's his stage name at least....) on drums

MIKU, the vocalist who loves tiramisu and donald duck.

BOU on guitar. yes. it is a guy. live with it. he is adorable with makeup at the very least.

KANON, the bassist. (he looks good here.)

Anyway, I'm feeling better now. (except for the undeniable fact that my mother just tried to burst a damn pimple. darrrn.)

Well. No need to cry tonight, I guess. Back to art, I have 21 sketches. I need 30 by next week. Oh god was it wise for me to slack in music? I have no idea.

--Jane.

3 comments:

D said...

I LUV YOU ANTHEA!! ;D
just to let you know im using a school comp and i was checking your blog soooo... made me wanna cry for a moment (: in a good way!!!! its the thought that counts. hope you're doing ok! and your mental block will be cleared soon! <3 you!

Anonymous said...

aye you revealed your true identity. whatever happened to jane and her thoughts? and we're all proud of your performance in the competition, being a lil too harsh on yourself eh. as me says, nothing's objective, not even objects.

yon-chann said...

heh.it was more of a "I NEED TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM AND NOTHING'S WORKING" kind of moment so blogging was the last resort, in a sense. yes, the taboo has been broken (if you can even BREAK taboos) but, as you say, my dear cuzzy, AYE. Jane still lives.